To make it easier for you guys to find The Vogue Book Tag I have decided to dedicate a whole page to it. On here you will be able to see the questions to the book tag, as well as linking up your answers to this tag! I can’t wait to see them!
- You are a socialite going on a shopping spree with your most stylish book BFF. You are going to be having lunch with your favorite author later that day at NYC chicest restaurant. Wanting to make a good impression the both of you hit every store on Fifth Avenue and rack up quite a bill. What book character would you have style your outfit for your important lunch date?
- You are attending a charity event entitled #WeNeedDiverseBooks. In order to raise money for the cause they are auctioning off a date to the highest bidder. The date will be with any book character that the winner chooses. Who would you bid for?
This years theme at the Met Gala is book covers. The attendees have to pick a stunning outfit from a beautiful book cover and wear it. The men are dressed in their finest and the women’s dresses range from stunning to daring. With your impressive literary knowledge you of course are going to be the main attraction this year. What dress from a gorgeous book cover would you wear?
- As Hollywood’s IT girl you get offered all of the best roles directed by the best directors. You have more awards than you know what to do with and aren’t afraid to use your power to secure the roles that you want. While at the coffee shop you read this amazing book and decide that you want to make it into a movie. What book would you want made into a movie for you to star in?
- You have just received the most exciting news ever. The royal family has invited you and a friend to have tea with them in the royal palace. Wanting to make a good impression you decide to bring a long the most intellectual person you know. So you invite an author whose work is widely regarded as genius. Who would you bring along to have high tea with the royals?
- You are invited to a wedding tonight. This is no ordinary wedding though. On the couples private island they are flying out your favorite pop star to serenade them that night. You are so excited that you can’t wait to get there. Unfortunately, the island is so remote that it takes at least two days to get there by yacht. Unable to contain your excitement you decide to read a book where music is its main theme. What book are you reading on your two day yacht trip?
- Being a socialite isn’t as easy as it seems. Between attending fabulous parties, working with some of the most important people in the world, and mingling with royalty your simply exhausted. So you pack up and go to an exclusive resort in Tulum, Mexico to get some well deserved relaxation. Of course you can’t go anywhere without a few books. What books would bring to read on your tropical retreat?