Hi guys, So today I was going to post a review but, I didn’t feel like writing it all out so I decided to do a book tag! I would like to thank the wonderful Marie from Drizzle and Hurricane Books. Thank you so much for always thinking of me and tagging me even though it takes me months to get around to actually writing the tag.
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
It depends on the season, my current mood, and if I have to read a book for an assignment or review it by a certain date you know the usual
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I’ve only not finish three books in my life. So it’s unlikely that I’ll get into the habit of quitting books that I don’t like. I don’t know why but, I usually finish books that I don’t enjoy because I keep reading them hoping that they’ll get better. Although they never do.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I’m like 62 books behind my Goodreads reading challenge for this year so I’m not even worried about it. I will try to read at least a hundred books this year but, I’m not going to stress myself out about how many books I need to read. Although next year I won’t set my Goodreads reading challenge to a hundred fifty books I’m going to be more reasonable.
4. The covers of a series you love Do. Not. Match. How do you cope?
I don’t care if I love the book if its not pretty I will not buy it. I don’t even get the changing book covers midway through the series. Why?!?
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
My mom and I are really close and I usually talk to her about the books that I’m reading. Usually, just to bounce off ideas about how to go about writing a review. I always rant about books to her.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I close that book! I will not ugly cry in public!
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book?
No, I really don’t have time for that. I’ll just scroll through some Goodreads reviews because there is always some dolt who goes and spoils the whole book in a review.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
Well, the issue for me would be politely saying no. I have no issue with being rude to people.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I watch a really great movie. Afterwards I eat chocolate. Then everything is better.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
None. I am cheap and essentially a miser. I have only bought one book my entire life. It was four dollars. To be honest with you I’d rather go to the library or spend my parents money on books.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Hmmm… Well I did read that Clarice Bean book pretty quickly five years ago. So not that long after I receive a book I pick it up and start reading it.
I’m not going to nominate anyone to do the tag because I’m not sure of who has already participated. Although, I would love to see your answers to the questions ;D