Can you guys believe that it’s the last week of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour?!? I can’t believe it! Anyway, I am very excited to be having Veronika and Ruzaika guest blogging today on the blog. I can’t wait for you guys to read about the books and destinations that they have chosen (I’ve probably added all of these to my TBR) Alright, enough chit-chat let’s get on with the guest post.
Around The World In Ten Books
Hello everyone Happy Sunday!! We’re Veronika and Ruzaika from The Regal Critiques and we’re extremely excited about appearing on Victoria’s blog as part of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour. As the title suggests, today we’ll be taking you around the World in just ten books… Feeling skeptical? Read on!
We’ve chosen ten places that scream to be visited and a book that simply must be taken along when you do go there. These books talk of these places at one point or the other, and once we checked them out, we simply HAD to let you all know just how amazing these places seem to be. Go on and take a look. We dare you to disagree on their awesomeness!
Bran Castle, Romania – The Night Prince trilogy
- Prague, Czech Republic – Daughter of Smoke & Bone
- Barcelona, Spain – The Shadow of the Wind
- Paris, France – Anna and the French Kiss
- Amsterdam, Netherlands – The Fault in Our Stars
- King’s Cross Station, London – The Harry Potter series
- Dublin, Ireland – Darkfever
- The Exumas, Bahamas – Royal Wedding
- Hollywood, Los Angeles – Shopaholic to the Stars
- Peking, China – Cinder
Phew. We just got the worst jet lag ever, what about you? 😉 Hope you nevertheless enjoyed this fun trip around the world just as much as we did!
Thank you so much Veronika & Ruzaika for your wonderful post!