Hi! Everyone I know that it it’s a little bit late to be doing a June TBR but, my philosophy is better late than never. As I’ve already mentioned before I have a lot planned for the month of June on my blog. There will be book tags, giveaways, and a lot of book reviews. This month I have decided to try and read as many books as I can that are on my TBR shelf. I have so many books that I need to read that its actually starting to stress me out. I also really want to improve my reviews and the only way to do that is by writing more. Below is a list of all of the books that I am going to be writing reviews for this month.
1. Crazy Mountain Kiss by Keith McCafferty
2. Secret of the Sevens by Lynn Lindquist
3. The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis
4. Those Girls by Lauren Saft
5. The Memory Hit by Carla Spradbery
6. Eeny Meeny by M.J. Arlidge
7. They Call Me Alexandra Gastone by T.A. Maclagan
I’m really excited to read all of these books! Hopefully I will be able to read more books than the seven books that I have listed for June . If I can’t at least I will have put a tiny dent in my TBR. What are you planning on reading in June? Do you have any recommendations for me?